Commonwealth Foot and Ankle is Louisville, Kentucky’s top podiatric practice with more than 40 years of collective experience in Podiatric Medicine specializing in diabetic foot care, foot and ankle surgery, foot wound care and foot and ankle injuries. At our Louisville Foot Care Center, comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of our office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
CFAC Louisville Foot Care Office
The office of Commonwealth Foot and Ankle Center is conveniently located adjacent to the interchange of I-264 and Newburg Road, diagonally across from Jefferson County Board of Education (VanHoose Center).
It is our goal to provide you with a single source for surgical and nonsurgical foot care.
Our Louisville Foot Care Center
Our office participates in most insurance plans including Humana, Anthem, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, Tricare, Essence, Medicare, Medicaid, Coventry Cares, Wellcare and Passport. Please call your plan to verify our participation.
Facility and Equipment
- Computerized gait scan for custom foot orthoses
- Noninvasive PAD arterial testing
- On-site autoclave for minor (skin and nail) surgical procedures
- Foot and ankle braces (ie dropfoot braces, balance braces)
- The Doctor’s Foot Store for extra depth shoes, insoles, pads, compression stockings