David Kyle, DPM
Dr. David Kyle is an Alabama native and proud supporter of Auburn University where he graduated with an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science. While at Auburn, Dr. Kyle was president of the Auburn University Student Recruiters and served as an Ambassador for the College of Science and Mathematics. He was selected for membership in Omicron Delta Kappa and Mortar Board.
Dr. Kyle was awarded the title of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University in 2012. At Midwestern, he was involved in many extracurricular activities, which included local and national involvement and diplomacy. He continued his medical pursuits to Louisville, Kentucky for a three-year surgical residency where he served as chief surgical resident at the University of Louisville and KentuckyOne Health, Podiatric Surgical Residency Program.
While in residency, Dr. Kyle completed well over 1,000 surgeries with emphasis on foot and ankle trauma, foot and ankle reconstruction, and diabetic limb salvage. He also received significant training in reconstructive plastic surgery including skin flaps, grafts, and closure techniques as well as expertise in minimally invasive procedures including arthroscopy, endoscopy, and minimal incision plating and fixation techniques.
Dr. David Kyle is proud to be a physician with the Commonwealth Foot and Ankle practice. He and his wife, Maggee, look forward to continuing to build their community relationships in the Louisville area. They jointly serve on the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction Committee and are active members of their church. In his spare time, Dr. Kyle enjoys golfing, snow skiing, and traveling.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- BS – Auburn University – Biomedical Science
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University, 2012
- 3 years as Chief Surgical Resident – Podiatric Surgical Residency Program – University of Louisville and KentuckyOne Health
- Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Diabetic Limb Salvage
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery including skin flaps, grafts, and closure techniques
- Minimal Incision Plating
- Fixation Techniques
- Kentucky Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Jewish Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Kosair Children’s Hospital
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
- Norton Brownsboro
- Premier Surgery Center
- Snow Skiing
- March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction Committee